All black outfit and going to Moscow


Just a quick line before I'm off to Moscow tomorrow. My bags are packed and I'm very excited.
I can't wait to explore the city, hang out with friends and my aunt, who's living there. The trip has been on my agenda for a long time, so I'm happy it finally shaped up. The weather is promising to be good, and it's a holiday period, so the city won't be as crowded.

I will be back with a report and lots of pictures and for now a recent outfit. I, at last, saw my girl Annebeth again to catch up and take pictures. We've been seeing way too less of each other, but we make up for it every time we meet. I must say I'm proud of us, both going on business trips to far away countries and making things happen.


Wearing: Zara jacket; sunnies and top, C&A pants, Adidas sneakers, Dyrberg/Kern earrings.










No comments